Our hostel is situated inside the Leuven ring road, behind Ladeuzeplein. Above is a zoomable map, and printable directions are here.
From the airport:
- Brussels Airport/Zaventem: easy. Go to the train station inside the terminal building (basement), take the direct train to Leuven (twice per hour, 12 minutes), and walk the 5 minutes walk to our hostel.
- Brussels Charleroi Airport: a bit more complex. Either take the local bus A to Charleroi downtown train station, and then the train to Leuven via Brussels; or take the shuttle bus (more expensive) to Brussels Midi train station and then the train to Leuven.
when buying train tickets, make sure you mention Leuven (in Flanders) and not Louvain (La Neuve, in French speaking Belgium), which is an entirely different city…
Parking your car:
- Closed parking at 3 minutes walking distance from our hostel (10 EUR / 24h) or get a reduction in a nearby public underground parking (12 EUR / 24h);
- On the street in the city centre (2 EUR / h; to be paid from 9am to 9pm except on Sunday);
- Outside the city centre (for free); depending on where you will find a spot, at least 15-20 minutes walking back to our hostel.